To Charlie Meyer,

Hi, I'm new and a caregiver at the moment for my mother. My dad must break
her Sinement CR in half for sensitivity reasons. I asked our pharmacist about
getting even dosage, even by utilizing a pill breaker, and was assured all
should be well.

She did add in my query as to why they were not given in lower doses....that
Dupont would not charge you half-price!

Oh so true...especially for some of my own antidepressants, etc. BTW, men
with depression having erection troubles might want to check into Serzone
(nefazadone). Due to pressure from the male population, this drug seems to
alleviate the impotentcy problems associated with the designers like Prozac,
Zoloft and Paxil. Of course, you need to check with your doc for
contraindications. Have some initial info that it will not interfere, but
best to check naturally. As a woman, I swear by it now. It has given me back
my marriage!

Further on pill division. My father had to take Demerol after an ankle
fusion. They only make 50's in tablets and 25's in injectibles. Silly, isn't
it. He is 80 and only needed 25. It's a pain trying to cut a pill that is
about 1/16th inch in diameter. Guess they want you to get off on the
painkiller without regards to your safety! Again, it would cost as much for
the half tab dose said my pharmacist. Bulk seems to be better...only in
America folks.

Am glad to be here. Will be "listening" mostly, but want to know I feel so
well informed after having subscribed....thanks so much to a very special
person who set me up on here.  Thanks Alan B.

Regards, Lauren Wright Brown