Re: the Udall bill--in case our new members are still wondering about
it, here's a brief summary--The Senate bill is S684, the House bill is HR1462
and they are identical.  Briefly, it would:
    Authorize funding of $100million to the Nat'l Institutes of Health for  PD
       research
    Expand basic and clinical research into PD,& coordinate research agenda
    Establish research centers across the USA
       "     Morris K.Udall Excellence Awards
       "     PD databank and information clearinghouse
       "     a national education program re: PD
Please see the post today from ParkActNet re: cost to society of PD.
Anyone wanting further info can call them: 1-800-850-4726. They are very
helpful....and we need all the help we can get!
Camilla Flintermann,Oxford,OH