My husband and I recently moved to Ohio from Michigan.  When my husband
went to get his drivers license changed he was "on" from PD meds.  He is
60 years old, has never had an accident or ticket, and is physically in
good shape; e.g. we just returned from a two week trip to Europe.

When he was asked about any medical conditions, he told them he had PD.
They then took away his Michigan license.  They gave him a 60 day temporary
license with forms for his doctor to fill out.

Until our move my husband drove himself between our Ohio and Michigan
homes several times a week with no problem.

Frankly, I am upset about this procedure.  I would appreciate any
comments.  Has this happen to anyone else?  Is this legal?

What happens when the doctor says he is able to drive when his medication
is "on" and at the same time some of the medicine has warnings about
operating heavy machinery?

Thanks.
Mary Mcm