My understanding of WWW access to list servers depends on the type
of Internet access you have. SLIP or PPP access would require a
seperate mail server. Most SLIP/PPP providers also provide mail
servers with the SLIP/PPP connection.

Shell acesss provides list server access thru their normal email
and PINE type programs.

We are in South east Florida and get on the Internet FREE (a one time
connection fee of $15) via SEFLIN. It offers email but limited
FTP/TELNET access. We do also get on the WWW via controled telnet
and a lynx server. Once on any WWW http site we can go most places
on the web. SEFLIN is available in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and I
believe Martin counties.

There already exist a WWW home page for Parkinsons. To find it you
can use the WebCrawler or yahoo which are available as web search tools
thru many web home pages. I found it thru the Libray Of Congress
WWW home page; a few levels down.... If you want the exact
http:// for the Parkinson Web Home Page or the searches, let me know.....

Hope this helps and doesn't confuss.

Eric M & Betti S. Adams [log in to unmask]