Follow-up on Udall Bill action---as suggested by Sheila of ParkAct Net, I'm
posting this info re: our contacts with our Representative (John Boehner).
I posted on the 22nd a brief report of the conference with his aide. Today
we are mailing packets to the 5 other PD groups in his district. They include
a cover letter, copy of report of our conference and Boehner's earlier letter
to us (non-committal),copy of the handouts we left with his aide for him,
list of PD symptoms, and copy of the cost-to-society anaylsis posted here
yesterday by PAN.  We are urging them to call and write himso he will hear
from towns throughout his large district, and let us know what response they
get. Also referred them to ParkActNet's 800 number for further info.

We would encourage any of you in a similar situation (multiple groups in a
district) to check whether they are working on the bill too. (and whether
they have access to this list? ) Good luck--we"ll report any progress.
Camilla Flintermann,for the Oxford,OH group