I don't think this is a *new* problem on the PD List, but maybe it's a
new version. My wonderful fiance is having a bad time of sleeping
lately. Sometimes up almost all night and needless to say can barely get
up in the AM. He was diagnosed about 2 years ago and is in fairly early
stages. Little stooping, slight limp, and tremors in left arm. His whole
body shakes badly off and on all night, sometimes while sleeping,
sometimes just before. In between sometimes the limbs in his left arm
bother him badly and when he's finally a little quiet an arm or leg (or
both) get jumpy. Worst of all he has nightmares and last night leapt up
into upright position yelling and pounding the night table next to the
bed. Unfortunately his had came down hard directly on a glass of water
he had left standing before going to sleep and it crashed to the floor.
(Luckily, his hand didn't break it so he wasn't cut.) Don't know if
we'll be so lucky next time. Below is his meds regiman. Hope, with all
my heart, someone has some answers to this horrible nightly ordeal.

Half hour before breakfast - 1 SinemetCr 200-50
                             1 Eldepryl 5 ml.
                             1 Paxil-20 ml.

11: A.M.                     1 5 ml. eldepryl

4:30 P.M                     1 Sinemet Cr 200-50

4 or 5 nites ago, started taking 1 Melatonin at bedtime but doesn't
think they're helping, (Perhaps they take a few days to 'kick in'?)

Eats very little protein and no caffeine.

Got my fingers crossed that someone 'spots' a problem with above that
is the possible culprit for his terrible nights.

Many thanks in advance,

Helen Spence