>             Start selling dr. James Parkinson Tulip (12 pieces for 5=
> guilders)
>      >15.00   Start of the walk by Lynda Hayes
>             Opening program in Toronto Canada
>             The Band is playing music.
>16.30   expected Finish

Keyes,

A caution regarding the PARKINSON Tulip and Canadian Customs

I recently returned to the States from my trip to France and Italy via
Amsterdam and Toronto (The plane connections from hell) and bought Tulip
Bulbs at Shipool.  The store at the airport had a sign that they were not
for import into Canada. Going through Canadian customs I mentioned the bulbs
an they let them through only with my promise that they were going directly
through to the US.

If you are planning to ship bulbs between Amsterdam and Toronto,  somebody
should check with Canadian customs ahead of time-  if you haven't done so.

Good luck with the event-  It souds exciting.

Charlie

 Charles T. Meyer
 Madison, WI