Just received our first copy of the Parkinson's group headed up by Jim
Cordy. It is absolutely wonderful and Jim (and Deborah) deserve so much
credit and thank you's that I concluded I would voice my praise and
gratitude here. Everyone should know all the work these two people have done
for all of us but especially for those of us in Western Pennsylvania. The
newsletter is professional in appearence and content, informative and
greatly appreciated by all of us. Thanks Jim. It seems clear to me that this
chapter will be one of the driving forces behind better education for those
directly affected and the public at large, greater support and encouragement
for pd'ers and caregivers and more successes in the political/financial
realm for Parkinson's research and the ultimate victory.
Lisa Carper