Dear Friends:

WE'll be turning off our mail for a couple of weeks, as we'll be on va-
cation.  Just wanted to give you a quick update on my dad's confusion/
dementia/paranoia.

It's been a week since his neuro prescribed Risperdal (anti-psychotic)
to help he and especially my mother deal with the problem.  He still
has refused to take the pills, but also hasn't had any episodes of the
paranoia, which is kind of strange, but good.

Charles (Meyer), in answer to your question about where we're located
(you say there is a test of another anti-psychotic being done in
the Chicago area) we're in South Florida, Delray Beach to be exact.

Lucy Hartley, welcome to the list, we have at least two things in
common...we both adore our "daddies" and they're both named Mack.
(My dad also uses Max and Mac).

Everyone else...see ya in a couple of weeks.

Betti

Betti S. Adams [log in to unmask]