Apologies three thousand fold!

Got my digest tonight and realized that the error messages I had been
receiving concerning my postings to the list were incorrect and that my
postings had gotten through.

I sure didn't mean to post my note THREE times.  I feel like such a
ditz.

I'll try to control my urges next time.  When it's broke I just gotta
fix it.

UPDATE WANTED
Anyone have any luck so far with the BLUE GLASSES TECH INFO?  My dad
wears his almost constantly now.  He says that they give him much more
a feeling of "control", he also says his eyes are quieter that they
don't seem to "roam" as much.  I know what he means I just can't relay
the message like I want too.  Anyway if anyone has questions about the
specifics of the tint I'm here checking everyday.  I'll be glad to
share what I know.

Good luck

Virginia