 Chapter
                                 presents

 A Parkinson's Disease Symposium
 on Sunday, September 10, 1995
 at First Neighborhood Community Center
 31830 Village Center Road
 Westlake Village, Caifornia

 General Information:
 Registration/Check-in begins at 9:00 am.  The
 Program will end at 4:00 pm.  It is asked that
 you register by mail using their registration
 form.  But since you don't have one and there is
 no phone number on the form, I'll tell you what
 needs to be enclosed.  The fee for the Syposium
 is $12.50 per person (which includes lunch) or
 $20.00 per couple.  Registration is due by
 September 5.  They will be happy to register you
 on the day of the program but cannot guarantee
 that you will receive lunch if you register
 late.

 Program:

 9:00am   Registration - Coffee & Danish

 10:00 am  Welcome:  Patty Dosa, Chapter
 Co-President Carole Hilton, Coordinator, NPF I &
 R Center, Los Angeles

 10:15 am   "Current and Future Tretment of
 Parkinson's Disease"  James Tetrud, M.D., Clinic
 Director, Parkinson's Institute, Sunnyvale, CA

 11:30 am   "Family and Caregiver Issues"  Susan
 Imke, A.N.P., Barrow Neurological Institute,
 Phoenix, AZ

 12:30 pm  Lunch/Remarks:  Masoud Karkehabadi, NPF
 Spokesman Kimberly Seidman, West Coast Director,
 NPF

 1:45 pm  "Antioxidents:  Hope for the Future"
 Julie Anderson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of
 Neurogerontology, Andrus Gerontology Center,
 U.S.C., Los Angeles, CA

 3:00 pm  Questions & Answers - Panel Discussion

 There will be 15 minute breaks between speakers

 What info to give when you register:

 Name of each attendee, Address, City, State, Zip,
  and Daytime Phone.  Checks or Money Orders
 should be made payable to the Westlake Tri-Valley
 Parkinson's Disease Chapter and mailed to
 Westlake Tri-Valley Parkinson's Chapter, 637 s.
 Lucas, Suite 501, Los Angeles, CA  90017.