I just contacted America On Line (AOL) and asked them if they were still
having problems with their list servers. They responded that yes they were
still having problems and that they do not know when the problem will be
fixed!

I also asked could members get credit on their bills because we have to sign
on more than once a day to get all of our mail. They said select the keyword
(under the Go To menu) and type in "credit". You'll get a screen asking all
types of questions to get a credit. I have not as yet asked for a credit
because I don't know how much time I will be spending signing on more than
once a day...because  if they don't know how long the problem is going to
take to get fixed...etc.

Wendy