Friends,

I truly think the idea of an anthology containing PD authors/authoresses
and/or PD caregiver authors/authoresses could raise morale and bring some
smiles and tears to countless lives across the server network. I also think
if it is approached with thought beforehand, it might even generate a little
money to be donated to a pre-decided source of research, etc.. I am
approaching all of you because you are central to an anthology and in the
position to decide the next step.

If you all get together and decide to do this, I will volunteer my time and
expertise to get it into a suitable format for the requirements according to
what you or others decide you want (i.e. computer copy, hard copy, desktop
publishing, etc.).

If you are interested respond on-line with notes and suggestions for the all
of us to consider to help bring reality to this idea. Thanx, in advance :)
for your help.