Hi Barb and other Friends,

Yesterday Svend Andersen subscribed as a member of the list. We have
discussed about parkinson since friday afternoon and were playing with
Internet. Is a Database search possible again? And a list of participants?

Svend will introduce himself, but I want to say one thing in advance: He has
a contribution for the list!!

Kees

Hello my name is Svend Andersen, 44 years old, Parkinsons in 7 years, member
of the Danyappers, living in Silkeborg, Denmark.
I am new on Internet, and see this list as an interesting opportunity to get
startet with, how you can use Internet.

I think we have different ways to go on in different countries and can give
each other a lot of good ideas.
I will now look at the thoughts that are exchanged on the list and join in
if and when I have something.

Svend Andersen

Greetings from a good country to be in

Kees and Svend