Thanks to all of you who responded so quickly to my request for poems and
Happy Birthday wishes.  How kind you folks are!

Camilla, thanks for sending your poems--how sweet, how sad, how touching,
how hopeful your words are.  Your husband is blessed to have such a "dear"
wife!  Thanks also for the Birthday message! :-)

Bev, Thanks for your note and suggestion.  I called National Parkinson's
Foundation today and requested a copy of "Parkinsonnets"--they even told me
they'd mail it out today.  What service!

Wendy & John,  thanks for your message.  As you can see, "Parkinsonnets" is
on its way!

Jeffrey, loved your "adventure" poem--I know my Daddy will, too.  By the
way, I checked you out at M.David Lewis Enterprises. Just as I was going to
click onto one of your poems, my computer suffered some sort of application
fault error, and I haven't had a chance to go back.  But I will.  Thanks again.

Helen,  thanks for your kind words.  I look forward to reading your friend's
poem!

Hugh Peoples--a good ol' Southern boy!  (I bet the word "Daddy" didn't sound
a bit odd to you!)  Thanks for the birthday message, and the compliment on
Campbell lawyers--that was especially heartwarming since I work at the Law
School (Asst to Law Librarian and Legal Writing Instructor), my husband is a
Campbell law grad, and Campbell just finished #1 once again on the Bar Exam!

Jim, thanks for your warm wishes and your poem--sorry 'bout that Safeway
excursion!:-)  Glad to hear of your visit to Campbell some time back.  Guess
you know how small Buies Creek is--Larry Goodson is still here in the
Government Department.

Donald Anderson:  You didn't respond, but given your earlier posting today
re. AOLians, I would imagine that you can write clever poetry indeed!
Speaking of Melatonin . . . I don't suffer from PD, but I am a lifelong
chronic insomniac.  I read the same Newsweek article, went out and bought a
bottle, started taking 1 or 2 (depending on the day's stress levels), and
voila!  I actually begin to yawn around 10:30 p.m.  (Usually I yawn all
during the daytime 'cause I didn't get any sleep!)  Any way, I'll be waiting
for some poems, pomes, or poesy-creations from you!

Thanks again to you all!  Keep on sending!  I'll let you know how the
Birthday goes!

Lucy Hartley
Buies Creek, NC