Actually, if we ignore him he will not go away. This person doesn't even
realize the newsgroup exists, the only way to have any impact is to
respond to his access provider as sson as you receive the message,
including a copy of his diatribe and his name at the top of your letter,
800 E-mails from this group, and the thousands from his other victims will
get him cut off rapidly, indeed his second to last posting was made from
an access provider who actually responded to my mail and informed me that
his privaleges had been cut off--it works!

His las message so be sent to: [log in to unmask]

If you deleted it, dont worry, send a letter anyway, here's my letter:

>Please find attached the unwanted message form your client:
>
>Jeff Slaton
>6808 Truchas Dr. NE
>Albuquerque, New Mexico  87109
>USA
>
>He has used other companies for this same piece of Junk. I request that
>you immediately suspend his access and terminate your connections with
>this rude individual.

Use it as a template if you wish

George McKinlay