 *** Original (but possibly edited) note follows ***
 >    [FROM:         "A. LEE BELCHER" <[log in to unmask]>]!
 >    As an 82 year old man... was given to me by Dr.  Mark Stacy,
 >    neurologist at University of Missouri-Columbia Medical Center...

Lee,
Thanks for your posting.  It was good to see something from a fellow
Columbian.  Greetings from Ed and Judy Martin who used to be part of the
Columbia Parkinson community.  I also worked at UMC Med Center.  I don't
recall if we might have met in the support group there.  If you are
involved with them, please give our greetings to all.  We now are
Minnesotans, and involved with several Parkinson groups here.

 EDWARD MARTIN, Truman, Minnesota.  (written on Thu, Aug 31, 1995, at  8:13
pm)

    Internet Address: [log in to unmask]