>Hello everyone.  My name is Karen and I'm a new member.
>My father was diagnosed with Parkinsons about 2 years ago.
>He's 68 and is also a diabetic.

(snip snip)

 Sometimes
>he's not sure which disease his symptoms are related to.

Karen, in case you already don't, you might try monitoring the diabetes
listserves.

for DIABETIC  send email to [log in to unmask]

for TYPE_ONE send email to [log in to unmask]

Both are extremely useful and supportive for diabetics and might help you
sort out the parkinson's from the diabetes.  An endocrinologist is very
active on both lists and should be of great help to you.

Ruth Thatcher