Dear Everyone,

        This is just a foot-note to the vitamin E issue.  My husband has
a rather atypical Parkinsons, so his experience should not be taken as
a universal one.

        After reading all of the posts on vitamine E we decided that he
should try it. I have learned to watch my husband's reactions to any
added treatment because of problems that have occurred with his
hypertensive medication, so I noticed that within days after beginning
the vitamin Jamie's symptoms started to get worse.  Likewise, within
days of stopping the vitamin he regained function.

        Hope everyone keeps in mind that vitamins A,D,E and K can become
toxic, because they are stored in the liver.  Take them with care.
------
Regards
Mary Ann
Zippo's mom