This is an update on the Writing Centre Survey we're doing at UCC.
A number of you have now told us you're planning a response but have
not yet had time.  That's helpful for us.

Here is a list of the persons we've heard from.  If you're
planning to respond but have not yet sent us anything, we'd
appreciate hearing that you're planning a response.  We're
hoping for a preliminary draft of responses by Oct. 15.

We've heard from the following:

Fay Hyndman,  UC Fraser Valley
Aviva Freedman, Carleton
Colin Norman, Queens
Cecil Klassen, Douglas
Ann Beer, McGill
Normand Fortin, Laurentian
Mary Marr, Concordia
Roberta Lee, UNB SJ
Emmy Misser, Wilfred Laurier
Paul Bidwell, Sask
Mieke Koppen Tucker, Bishops
Margaret Procter, Toronto
Doug Brent, Calgary
Jim Bell, UNBC
Leslie Sanders, York
Rick Coe, SFU
Ramona Montagnes, UBC
Jacquline Howse, Memorial

In some cases, we've heard from CASLL members that you'll give appropriate
persons a nudge, but we haven't heard from those appropriate persons yet.

In some cases, of course, you may have sent us a message, but it's escaped
into the ether.  In any case, we're still waiting for more responses.

Thanks to those who have sent material and for those working at it right
now.

Henry Hubert