I think this one is self-explanatory! A.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 08:24:35 EDT
From: MR VICTOR I SCHERB <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Papers

                                                   September 1, 1995

To Members of Perform:

2nd Call for Papers.  The Texas Medieval Association (TEMA) has
approved "The Maternal in Medieval Drama" as the topic for one of its
sessions at Kalamazoo in 1996.  Besides the obvious focus on the
Blessed Virgin Mary, proposers might want to consider portrayals of
St. Anne, Eve, the Muliers of the slaughter of the innocents plays
and even such figures as the Queen of Marseilles in the Digby Mary
Magdalene. Examinations of the maternal in art and drama, or in quasi-
dramatic forms such as royal entries would also be welcome (note that
the topic is not limited to English drama).

If you are interested in presenting a paper, send your one page
abstract by September 15th to

                     Prof. Victor I. Scherb
                     Dept. of Humanities
                     The University of Texas at Tyler
                     3900 University Blvd.
                     Tyler, TX  75799

                     Phone (903) 566-7374

                      E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much for your time and trouble.