Dear Friends,

I guess I should have asked the following question before I offered to make
copies of my Daddy's poem-book for those who want one:

        Do any of you who contributed to the collection mind if
        I include your poem/message in the booklet I send out
        to those on the List who request it?

What I was planning to do was print out another original, make photocopies,
and put in booklet form for those who want one.  I hope the contributors
don't object to being included--it's really a wonderful little booklet (and
it's only going to people on the List).  But if anyone does object, please
let me know.  Thanks.

Lucy Hartley