Hi Fred:

I was taking ARTANE for quite a while but had to discontinue it when the side
effects become too much:

memory, the ability to concentrate, confusion and tiredness caused my family
to suffer.

I also took (a while back) ELDEPRYL but because there was no obvious external
or internal changes my doc stopped it.

I am now on

Sinemet  regular       Sinemet  CR
Permax
Parlodel
and Clozaril  to counteract any mental side effects caused by long terms
meds.   This absolutly took away any of these side effects and I am perfectly
clear thinking with good memory now.

I also take Artivan (like VALLIUM) to help me got through  my foot spasms.
 If these spasm are VERY severe I also pop  1/2 PERGOSET 5mg.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND

JOYCE