I have been a lurker on this board for about a month, just after learning
that my 45 y.o. son-in-law had recently been diagnosed PD.

In that time I have found much information, consolation, despair, joy and
practically everything I wanted to know about PD.  I have subscribed to all
the nat'l orgs. publications which are wonderful.

Please, don't reply privately to any questions.  There are many of us out
here who are hungry for knowledge.  Also I am sure that those dxed with pd
recently will find it less threatening when  they can take an active part in
this list and begin to really discuss their illness with the family.

Keep up the good work all of you.  I don't know what I can do to help
anyone, but if you know of anything that might help, I'm just waiting.

maggie salls    [log in to unmask]