Yes. I take Artane. 2 mg three times a day.  We have tried to reduce it but
each time we have tried it the tremor worsened. I take Sinemet CR 50/200 each
morning, 1/2 Sinemet CR 25/100 at lunch and 1/2 Sinemet CR 50/200 at 4 pm.  I
also take 2.5 mg opf Eldepryl in the moring and 5 mg of eldepryl at noon. In
addition I take.2 mg of Perimax 3 times a day. Of course the Artane is the
cheapest of all the PD medications.  I do have the side effect of memory
loss, whihc is very disconcerting but I have to make that trade with the
tremor.