Has anyone heard of and/or partaken of IV-Immune Globlumin treatments? (I
know i'm spelling it wrong; i hope my question is clear).  An RN friend of
mine suggested I look into this.  It is her opinion that i do not have PD
and may have been mis-diagnosed.  (Oh, how i would like that, but i'm not
holding my breath).  :-)  She has heard of some wonderful results with PD
patients, as well as Musculer Dystrophy and other Neural disorders.  I'm
going to obtain more info from her soon, but was wondering if anyone on the
list knew anything.

Happy Labor Day!

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/