Dear Catherine-- I believe the basic help from blue glasses is that for some
people they relieve dyskinesias. If you want more detail  on past discussions
you will find it in the list archives--there are instructions available if
you didn't get them when you signed on here. It's really not too hard to use
once you've done it, and there you will find everything ever posted on any
PD subject, and can browse as much as you like. Give it a try? I won't try
to give the instructions here, but ask here if you need them. Have fun--
Camilla Flintermann