Hi,

I have been getting as much information from this site as I could
ever Hope to handle and find it very useful information.  I have
also made some new friends and have learned a lot about my
parkinson's and how to cope with it.

My reason now for writing is that I am 43 years old and have talked
with a Neursutgeon in Salt LAke City Utah about doing the surgical
procedure called a Palidotomy.  We were encouraged at our first talk
and when we meet again this time will be setting the date.  My
question is.   What if any information is out there on people with
Young set PD and the results of doing a Palidotomy.  I have read all
the articles I can get my hands on concerning this procedure and am
encouraged by the outcome.  I was just wondering if there were any
others out there who have YPD, have done the surgery route and how
the are doing.  I would welcome any input.

Dar Newman