Hello.

I believe some members of the list participated in a study which was
filmed for a TV project. (Discovery Channel, maybe?)  As I recall, it
involved projecting images forward of the PD patient for him/her to focus
on.  Someone suggested a non-techie version of this: walking along a
trail of playing cards.

Anyone have the tape for Elkin?

Joanna