(from Jeff)

Greetings to All;
This may seem a bit strange but I want to drop a hook in the water and see
if there are any fish in this ocean like me.
I am middle aged and for the last several years the circulation in my
extremeties (feet, hands) has been pregressively getting worse. The
progression seems to have corresponded with the Parkinson's, my left hand
being much colder than my right hand (my left side is my worst PD side).
If blood flow to the brains of PD patients is restricted to some degree, as
suggested by Dr. Iacono, I'm wondering if it's perhaps not totally
coincidental that my feet and hands stay so cold. Of course, this may be a
totally unrelated problems.
If anyone else has poor circulation to the extremeties or thoughts on the
subject, I would be interested in hearing from you. Thank you.
Jeff Carper