Bob Hills ([log in to unmask]

Pramipexole is an experimental drug from Upjohn.  I am in a test
program here in Phoenix, AZ.  Dr. Kurth is my neurologist.
Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist, it simulates dopamine.  I am
taking 1.5 mg 3x/day.  I have noticed no side effects.  My
symptoms are relatively minor, but I do not notice any wearing
off effects.  It (and the eldepryl) have helped my handwriting
improve.  I've heard that Pramipexole "may" help slow down
the progression of the disease.  I feel I am as good or better
now as compared to when I started the Pramipexole study in
Jan 94.

The California BBS is run by a Young Parkinson's group I think.
The phone number is 805-934-4950.  It has up to date medical
journal files and some software.

Regards, Ron Kessing

bye

--
"Racing is life, everything before and after is just waiting."