To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Udalls Join NPF Board

Nathan Slewett, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Parkinson
Foundation, announced at the Parkinson's Disease Consensus Conference in
Washington, DC that former Congressman Morris Udall and his wife Norma have
joined the Board of the National Parkinson Foundation. Mo Udall, after whom
the Udall Bill is named, suffers from advanced Parkinson's disease, and his
wife Norma has pledged to work with the NPF towards the passage of this very
important legislation. Mr. Slewett said, "All of us who are part of the
National Parkinson Foundation, who are spending our lives working to find a
cause and cure for Parkinson's disease, are very excited about the support we
are receiving from Mo and Norma Udall. Our success will be their reward."