Sorry to bother, but I saw that my homecountry was spelled wrong. it might
just seem like something unimportant, but the confusion could occure:

>* Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network - created 8 Nov 93
>*  Country        Subscribers
>*  -------        -----------
>*  Argentina          1
>*  Australia         11
>*  Austria            1
>*  Belgium            1
>*  Brazil             1
>*  ??? (BM)           1
>*  Canada            53
>*  Columbia           1

It is not Columbia, but Colombia... Columbia is, if I am correct a state in
the US? Correct me if I am wrong.

>*  Costa Rica         1
>*  Denmark            1
>*  Finland            2
>*  France             2
>*  Germany            4
>*  Great Britain     14
>*  Israel             2
>*  Italy              7
>*  Korea              1
>*  Malaysia           1
>*  Netherlands       10
>*  New Zealand        5
>*  Norway             1
>*  Saudi-Arabia       1
>*  South Africa       6
>*  Spain              1
>*  Sweden             1
>*  Taiwan             1
>*  USA              657
>*  ???               58
>*
>* Total number of "concealed" subscribers:        39
>* Total number of users subscribed to the list:  846  (non-"concealed" only)
>* Total number of countries represented:          28  (non-"concealed" only)
>* Total number of local node users on the list:    0  (non-"concealed" only)

the picky,
Elkin Fricke

 140 Baystate Rd.
 Box 1468
 Boston, MA 02215

 Tel: (617) 352-6094

 "Another genious foiled by an incapable assistant!"
                          Calvin & Hobbes