Hi Michael,

I'm also a 'fairly' recent participant in the Parkinson Conference. I'm
glad that you too have discovered it. It will provide you with a wealth
of information and support from so many valuable sources, including
PDers, caregivers and doctors from all over the world. I just wanted
to welcome you and to suggest that you call the Parkinson Foundation
here in Toronto. You can get a copy of their wonderful Parkinson
handbook as well as most information that you've requested here. You
can probably find out if there is a support group in Brantford for your
father but I see in the phone book a 'Parkinson Toronto chapter'. They
can perhaps direct you to your local group if the Foundation can't.
Phone numbers are: Parkinson Foundation - (416) 366 0099
                   Toronto Chapter - (416) 222 4232

Good Luck,

Helen Spence