Please come to New York in October.  We'd love to see you at the second
annual Parkinson's Unity Walk.  Our theme is "Fund the Research.  Find the
Cure".

The Walk will be held on Sunday, October 15th in New York City's Riverside
Park.  Simultaneous Walks are planned for San Francisco and Deland, Florida.

Earl Ubell, science editor for Parade Magazine and former CBS News science
reporter, will attend the event as Honorary Grand Marshall.  Lynn Redgrave is
our Honorary National Chair and Tony Randall is our Honorary Co-Chair.
 Columnist Pete Hamill and Fox News Anchor Jim Ryan are Honorary Marshals.

Joan Samuelson, president of the Parkinson's Action Network, will address the
gathering along with representatives from the five national Parkinson's
organizations that have endorsed the Walk:

The American Parkinson's Disease Association
National Parkinson Foundation
Parkinson's Disease Foundation
Parkinson's Institute
United Parkinson Foundation

Walkers who turn in $25 or more will receive a Parkinson's Unity Walk
T-shirt.  With $100 or more you will be eligible for a raffle for prizes
including Broadway theater tickets and valuable gift certificates.

If you plan to attend, please mail in or fax your registration as soon as
possible.

To receive a brochure with registration form, or if you have any questions
about the Walk, contact:

Margot Zobel
E-Mail address: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 212 595 7911