Dear Peter and Camilla,

Thanks a lot for the beautiful congratulations you've made to the "JEEPEES".
Indeed, it is together that we shall manage "the job".
That's the mean reason why we've standed up in a new group here in Belgium.
You may be sure that we shall keep in touch...

                             " T O  H E L L  W I T H  P A R K I N S O N"

With love from Belgium !

Geert.=20

                       =20
Geert Ari=EBn
Young and Parkinson Society Belgium
Tel./Fax : +3236440250

Adress for mail send by post : JEEPEES V.Z.W.
                               PARKIE
                               KAPELSESTEENWEG 135
                               2180        ANTWERP
                               BELGIUM  =20