Charlie,
Thank you for your encouragement and for taking the time to explain the
effects of the drug in terms that us "people on the street" can
understand.  I read your post to everyone in my family and it has given
all of us a better understanding of the drug interactions.

A further update, they have reduced the dosage of Clorazil for my father
and he is lucid about 50% of the time now.  He becomes incoherent right
after they give him another dose.  The doctors say they still want to
keep trying the drug on my father and have moved him to the geriatric
rehab section of the hospital.  I still do not think he is better off
than when he went in and I am a little miffed that the doctors gave us no
warning of any possible adverse side effects.  But I am still holding on
to some hope that my father can make it through the side effects and show
a positive result.

Thank you again for responding.

- Rachel Balsam ([log in to unmask])