Dora Walters in RI    ([log in to unmask])

Previously I mentioned my story of missing disability retirement through
ignorance. Now that I also have PD the consequences of my mistake has become
more significant.

If by any chance you work for an "outfit" that has a disability retirement
plan, be SURE to check it out very carefully BEFORE you indicate your
intention to retire.

Most of the Parkies seem to be able to type on their computers but there have
been comments about difficulties.  I hope others with problems with "small
motor control of hands, etc." will comment on your intention to go into  the
sewing business {if you will be doing any of the sewing as you appear to be
doing now}.  I have difficulty even holding a coffee cup, especially when my
meds are at the low level.

Welcome to the list.  Probably others will respond as soon as they read your
post and have a chance.

Fred