Here are the authors and poems I used in my Daddy's Birthday Poem-Book. I
certainly don't want to infringe on any person's rights/wishes, etc. . . so
if anyone listed here objects to my using your poem/message in copies of the
booklet requested by PD List-Friends, please let me know as soon as possible
('cause I'm getting lots of requests!).

A. LUKE KRAUS - "Unknown Soul"

JOHN McCONEGHEY - Untitled "PD Limerick"
  (this was actually posted to the list by Alan Bonander who read it in the
   "Children of Parkinsonians" newsletter)

WENDY TEBAY - "Sunny Yellow Flags"; "Outpacing Evolution"

JEFFREY ROMANYSHYN - "the real adventure is putting on your socks"

JAMES A BILL - "A Parkinson's Shopping Trip"

DAVID BOOTS - "Wednesday PD-Humor"

KEES PAAP - "Morning"; "The Imposter"; "Fighting"; "Fromloading";
            "If"; and "PDPOETRY"

FRED TURNER - "Recurring Thoughts" (re: spider)

CAMILLA FLINTERMANN - "Life on the Edge"; "Losses"; "Give Us This Day"

LYNN GRUBER - "Tear Trails, Laughter Drops"

BARBARA THOMPSON COLEMAN - "The Usurper"

DORIS TAYLOR - "Coming to Terms with Parkinson's"

SUBMITTED ANONYMOUSLY - "A Shoulder for You"

Also birthday messages from Helen Spence, Jack and Anita Farmer, Betti
Adams, Joyce and Chuck Tames, Beverly Steward, Wendy and John Kennedy, Hugh
H. Peoples.

Plus, William Berman's thoughts on fava beans; Barbara Yacos' thoughts on
"coping"; and Lynda McKenzie's thoughts on PD and life.

I'm not attempting to "publish" this booklet in any way--just provide it to
people on the List who request it. (And basically, it's nothing more than a
compilation of poems, thoughts, etc. that have already been posted on the List.)

Let me know and thanks again!

Lucy