Many of you responded to my musings.  Thank you so much.  I read others
expressing appreciation for the forum to share ideas and concerns.  I agree;
it was very helpful to just get the thoughts out of my head and onto the
screen.

But it's doubly helpful and delightful for you to respond with wonderful
helpful hints. One person shared ideas for moving Mother to my home; another
pointed out a message that was posted just the day before I restarted the
mail (nomail during vacation); and others gave me what amounts to an email
hug.  I've read your concerns, your poems, your wisdom, all of your postings
and I end up talking to my computer.  I say:  Thank you!  Thank you!