>Lucy's birthday poem--how lovely--truly poetic and heartfelt. I'm sure
>Daddy loved it too. Do you know the story of Hidako and the 1000 paper
>crames?
>Camilla Flintermann

Just a note, "by the by", regarding Camilla's tellling of the story of
Hidako and the 1000 paper cranes. A few years ago, my wife, Moira
MacPherson, began a practice with the Halifax-Dartmouth Chapter of the
parkinson Foundation of awarding annual "Paper Crane" awards because of the
determination symbolized in Hidako's story. She has folded many hundreds of
paper cranes for various chapter members and in her own way is well on to 1000!

TTFN

Peter

Peter J. Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
Phone & Fax: (902) 443-4262
Email: [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
http://www.cfn.cs.dal.ca/~aa163/peterkidd.html