As far as I am concerned (and I think Moira as well), this would be a good idea.

On a related point: the tag at the end might also inlcude the person's email
address clearly so as to encourage individual replies to a message rather
than an automatic reply to the whole list. I realize that there is a fine
line between maintaining the great advantage of the list - communicating
with 800+ people worldwide -- and the desire to cope with the sheer volume
of messages we all face as the list grows.

 In the end every listmember should decid, on a case by case basis, whether
their message or reply is best sent to the list as a whole or to the
specific listmember most concerned.  But it won't do any harm to remind
members of this and make it easy for them to post a specific reply to an
individual email address when appropriate.

TTFN

Peter
Peter J. Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
Phone & Fax: (902) 443-4262
Email: [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
http://www.cfn.cs.dal.ca/~aa163/peterkidd.html