Hello everyone,

Here some greetings from The Young Parkinsonians Society of Belgium.
Belgium is a little country in Europe. We have 30 000 Parkinsonians and 3
000 of them are young.  So, we had to do something for them.

Our society is new in the big world of Parkinsonians and interested people.

Our name : JeePees (Jong en Parkinson or Young and Parkinsonian)...

We have also a magazine, named PARKIE (At this moment just in one language
(Dutch), but in the near futur we like to edit our magazine also in English
and French).

What we like to ask you :  SEND US CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE BIRTH OF THIS NEW
GROUP...

We have 2 reasons to ask you that :

1. To publish them in the next magazine.
2. To convince our people that there is a big need to contact Parkinsonians
(young and old) all over the world. Together we are much stronger in our
fight against The Parkinson's disease.
   TOGETHER WE CAN MANAGE THIS JOB !!!

                "T O  H E L L  W I T H  P A R K I N S O N"

                                                  Thanks a lot,
                                             Signed for the JeePees,

                                                  P A R K I E