I would add, one of the key signs distinguishing ET from PD is that levodopa
(Sinemet) doesn't help. Some researchers claim that ET is even more common
than PD, and often misdiagnosed as the latter. It's not nearly so well
understood as PD, maybe that's why you don't read much about it.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403