Parkinson.  Male.  69 years old (as of last week.  Diagnosed about 5 years
ago & I'd probably had it for about 18 months then.

I live in Israel and I am visiting family in Columbus Indiana.  I am using
my son-in-law's machine - or perhaps it is using me; whatever.

In Israel I am a member of The Parkinson Self-Help Group of the Haifa Bay area.
I was not on the net there but I will join something like Compuserve when I
get back.

Here in the US I attend meetings of the Parkinson Support Group run by the
social services of the local hospital.

I have been coming to the US every year for the past four years & expect to
come next year too.  I come for about 3 months at a time - dragging half a
suitcase full of pills.

I leave for home on October 5.

Anselm Acker c/o Bernstein :  [log in to unmask]