-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Bob & Nancy,
I seem to have the wrong Email address for you so I will send this to
you through the digest. A dear, dear friend of mine who has had PD for
some 20 plus years has finally come to the end of his rope and is
planning  to have a Pallidotomy. I would really appreciate it if you
would give me your telephone number that I could pass on to him. He is
planning on having it done in Dallas. I wonder if St Lukes might be
better? Do they use the same techniques that they use at Emory there.
Thanks so much for your help.  Donna