I have been behind in my newspaper reading, and I just saw that there WAS a
Parkinson's fund raising walk - Last Saturday, September 9 th!   I feel bad
that I missed it.  Does anyone on this list also belong to the group who
organized it?  American Parkinson's Disease Association Chicago chapter
sponsored it.  I think they missed a good advertising opportunity.

So, in answer to the Oct 15th question - there will not be another walk.
  Weather can be if-fy in Chgo then anyway.

Sara Byron - daughter of
(P) Richard Byron, 78, 25 yrs w/ PD
(we considered it Young onset)
Naperville, IL