Norm,

Never heard of using pycnogenol for PD.  I heard about the holistic list
server from this list and have searched its archives for arthritis
treatments for myself.  I don't have PD.   I started pycnogenol 2 1/2 weeks
ago.  100mg daily.  The first week I noticed an improvement.   It seems to
be as bad as always this week.  I haven't given it up yet though.  My next
try will be kombucha tea, which is supposed to cure EVERYTHING!

Of course, a perfect diet is supposed to work also, but that will be my last
resort.  I've always had a crummy diet.  They suggest giving up milk, dairy
protein, red meat, salt, caffeine, etc.

The holistic list is interesting.  Not as active as this list.  Thank God.
 Some arthritis cures suggested that people with arthritis in their hands
don't use them enough in a loving manner.  I wish that love could cure all
of our ills ...

Anyway, I'll send Norm the pycnogenol and other PCO antioxidant info I
found, offline.  If anyone else wants it, just write and I'll send it.

Sara Byron
708-979-4145