Dear Llyn:

Thanks for the update.  It WAS important, and I appreciate your thinking
of us right away.

k.

Mrs. Karin M. Beros, MSO                        [log in to unmask]
International and Area Studies                  voice:  (510) 642-8542
Office of the Dean, 260 Stephens Hall           fax:    (510) 642-9466