TO: J.R. Bruman:

Thanks for sharing the information about the various medications that we
may learn about. I plan to take a printout to my next appointment with the
neurologist. If he proposes adding or dropping a medication, at least I
will be able to relate a brand name with the generic name. And then search
"our" archives for personal experiences.

Although we have several dictionaries, of all sizes. often I am unable to
find one of the words used in discussing Parkinsons. Very common
examples: akinesia, dyskinesis, dysatonias, bradykinesia. Have you
considered providing the net with an abridged glossary of medical terms
or lay expressions explaining pd symptoms, side effects, etc. -  which are
often discussed? It would be very helpful to many care-givers who have
little contact with the medical professionals as well as many of us who
have pd and can't remember the definitions.

Lee

A. Lee Belcher / [log in to unmask]